Monday 26 January 2015

4:57am on a borrowed netbook.
hacking 'til dawn on a friend's couch, tangled in cables.
compile error in <tuple>.
.
.
6:23am and it's error 0xc000007b.
birds singing, traffic starting.
what does this even mean.
.
.
7:02am reading documentation.
oh wait steam just solves this problem for me automatically.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
click "release".
.
.

868-hack now on steam.
also available on ios.

massive thanks to yann seznec for making the trailer with me.

let me know about any bugs; there's bound to be something that can go wrong in some circumstance and hopefully i can fix it. maybe not straight away. i need to rest.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the steam release. The original pc version was one of my most played games last year; a much need distraction from work. So when I saw this announced on RPS, I bought it without any hesitation.

    The moment when I realised that Bomb and Kill_Daemon had been combined tickled the part of my brain that only puzzle games usually do.

    Enjoy your well deserved rest.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete